Creative Content Producer
We are looking for a talented creative content producer who is skilled in design across modern audio-visual formats (mainly image and video). This person will help craft the public face of Mixcloud, and should have the creative skills to quickly produce great images, GIFs, short videos and some audio for our social media channels. You will also handle writing the copy for social posts and our blog, and will have a deep knowledge of what performs well on different social media platforms.
Mixcloud is a critical part of the global music & cultural landscape, with a foundation of 1M+ creators including DJs, tastemakers and radio stations who rely on us to connect them with fans and listeners, worldwide.
Whilst we have a great foundation in place, this is the beginning of the next phase of our story. We are looking for the smartest and hungriest people to join our small team and help us realise this vision. This is going to be a hard, but exciting challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will work as part of the Community team and will create original and engaging assets such as images, GIFs and short videos to be posted on our social channels, blog, newsletter and more
- You will manage our social media channels, conveying key messages and communicating the benefits of our platform in line with team objectives
- You will have a strong knowledge of what performs well on platforms and will expand our social offering to other formats and platforms where needed
- You will create and amplify social campaigns for our brand partnerships projects and will track their success and adjust your approach accordingly
- You will create bespoke social media plans to promote and celebrate our new and existing community members and projects
- You will help to create assets for DJ contests and implement a promotional plan to drive entries
- You will produce regular blog posts and newsletters, highlighting important projects and offering our community tips on how to use our platform
- You will design onsite banners to promote key creators and raise awareness about projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have strong design skills, including editing photos, video and basic audio
- You have a deep knowledge of social media and stay up to date with current trends
- You track data to analyse the success of what you do and adjust your approach accordingly
- You are always broadening your skills in order to deliver original, engaging content
- You are professional at all times both within the team and when communicating with the Mixcloud community
- You are efficient, with avid attention to detail
- You are organised and have strong time management skills
- You are a team player
- You are upbeat and happy to take on new challenges
- You have knowledge of, and are interested in, music and Podcasts
We are a rapidly expanding music tech business. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches above its weight, giving you the opportunity to explore creative ideas and expand on your role.
This is a London-based position. You will sit within the Community team, reporting to the Head of Community.
In addition to base salary, Mixcloud offers myriad benefits such as generous stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment and strong opportunities for personal development.