Product and Community Support Specialist
We are looking for a Product and Community Support Specialist at Mixcloud. Our community of listeners and creators are the heart of the platform, and customer experience is therefore very important to us. Our creator community is broad, deep and diverse; with over 1 million uploaders from London to Lagos to Los Angeles, crafting shows in many different formats.
This role will be complex and challenging and has the opportunity for huge impact. We are looking for someone to build and operate an efficient and friendly support platform that communicates directly with our product team.
You will be the first point of contact for both our creators and listeners who may have a query, problem, or feedback. An ideal candidate is someone who embraces problem solving and will help fix issues promptly.
You will be a people person who enjoys interacting with customers and will be motivated to go above and beyond for them. Having an active interest in digital product management would be a bonus, as there is potential for this role to evolve into product ownership as the company grows.
Mixcloud is a critical part of the global music & cultural landscape, with a foundation of 1M+ creators including DJs, tastemakers and radio stations who rely on us to connect them with fans and listeners, worldwide.
Whilst we have a great foundation in place, this is the beginning of a new phase of our story. We are looking for the smartest and hungriest people to join our small team and help us realise this vision. This is going to be a hard, but exciting opportunity.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Build and operate a world class customer support platform
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- Proactively monitor and spot any recurring issues, looking for opportunities where we can make changes in processes or product and work with the product team to make sure those changes are implemented
- Actively monitor and respond on the app store, social media, forums etc to ensure we are on top of our customers needs.
- Design implement and manage a support ticketing system.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Experience working within a customer experience environment (3+ years)
- Excellent, clear and concise writing skills
- You will have worked with product teams before and have examples of changes that were made from feedback you provided
- Innate problem solver - you will take joy in fixing problems for customers
- Tech savvy - you pick up our product knowledge easily and utilise this to provide top quality support
- Think creatively about ways we can continually improve the service we provide to our customers
- You can build rapport with ease and know how to turn a unhappy customer into a happy one
- A self starter that can create processes to drive efficiency
- Interested in audio, tech, music and culture is a bonus
We are a rapidly expanding music-tech business. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a lean but growing team that punches above its weight, offering you the opportunity to explore ideas and expand on your role.
You will sit within the Operations team, reporting to our Product Manager. Salary and equity offer is competitive and based on experience.
In addition to base salary, Mixcloud offers myriad benefits such as generous stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment and strong opportunities for personal development.