Brand Partnerships Strategy and New Business
We are looking for a Brand Partnerships expert to help grow this area of the business. The focus of this role is to develop new business for Mixcloud from leading brands and agencies. You will be responsible for developing leads and relationships, receiving briefs/RFPs and leading pitches and proposals.
Mixcloud has built the world’s leading platform to connect listeners to radio shows, DJ sets and Podcasts. Inspire your ears and discover audio programmes from a community of over a million DJs and radio presenters - from superstars down to bedroom heroes.
With a growing global reach of 17 million monthly listeners, the award winning service is available on the web, through free mobile apps and via devices such as Apple TV and Sonos.
Mixcloud works with some of the world’s largest brands and advertisers in technologically and culturally innovative ways. We help them partner with our community of talent, reach our audience of listeners, and create global music and culture platforms. From pioneering audio branded content and native advertising campaigns through to fully integrated activations. Our clients include Red Bull, Mazda, Heineken, adidas and many more.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will open doors into relevant brands and agencies.
- You will develop a strong understanding of your prospects’ businesses, needs, expectations, and requirements.
- You will build credibility and trust with your prospects – receiving briefs or working with them to identify challenges and construct briefs.
- You will learn what brands want and help to tailor our products and solutions appropriately.
- You will lead on proposal development and pitch delivery.
- You will drive deals forward to close.
- We are a lean team so you will also be expected to muck in with some day to day account management of key accounts.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 3+ years of new biz/sales experience in a relevant environment such as an agency, media owner, tech platform, consultancy etc.
- You have a solid understanding of the music and cultural landscape we occupy and can pitch with authority and authenticity.
- You are a strategic and quick thinker that can help us innovate in pitch and execution.
- We believe that the best new biz people have execution experience. You have experience delivering content led marketing activations for brands, so you can walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
- You are organized and will be able to effectively manage a sales pipeline.
- You are ambitious and persistent and will drive deals to close.
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder.
- This is a London-based position and may require some global travel.
We are a rapidly expanding music tech business. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches considerably above its weight, as well as with senior clients at brands, media agencies and creative agencies.
This is a London-based position and may require some global travel. You will sit within the Commercial team, reporting to the Commercial Director. Salary and equity offer is competitive and based on experience.
In addition to base salary, Mixcloud offers myriad benefits such as generous stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment and strong opportunities for personal development.