Brand Partnerships Production Manager
We are looking for a junior to mid level Production Manager with 3 to 5 years experience to join the Mixcloud team, looking after the production management of projects with our brand partners. Reporting to a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for all the organisational aspects of production, scheduling and budgeting, and are responsible for ensuring that productions run smoothly, meet deadlines, and stay within budgets.
Mixcloud has built the world’s leading platform to connect listeners to radio shows, DJ sets and Podcasts. Inspire your ears and discover audio programmes from a community of over a million DJs and radio presenters - from superstars down to bedroom heroes who have built a strong following on Mixcloud.
Mixcloud also helps connect brands to music and culture. We work with brands in technologically and culturally innovative ways, helping them partner with our community of talent and reach our audience of listeners. From pioneering audio branded content and native advertising campaigns through to fully integrated projects involving creative strategy, cultural positioning, digital content, events, talent partnerships and more.
We are also launching a new arm to the business called Loud, which is our insight, strategy and creative arm for brand partnerships. Through Loud we are building deep, strategic relationships with brands, helping them empathise, engage and activate in culture.
Some of our recent work: artist/event programming and a radio content hub for Dr Martens, a global new and next artist platform for W Hotels called Future Rising, a large scale pan European DJ contest for Mazda, cultural insight and strategy workshops for adidas and much more.
What will you do?
- You will assist the Account Management team to interpret and realise the vision of our projects, financially and logistically
- You will budget productions that are realistic, cost effective and profitable
- You will prepare production schedules and call sheets, overseeing timelines to ensure that productions and deliverables are met on time
- You will help source partners, freelancers and suppliers for various projects, spanning live events, content production and more
- You will manage the payments of invoices and quoting to ensure suppliers are paid and productions are within budget
Who are you?
- You pay precise attention to detail and have a methodical approach to work
- You have a keen interest and understanding of the music and creative industries
- You have excellent organisational skills as well as a strong understanding and empathy of culture
- You are connected in the industry, bringing with you reliable contacts in a range of fields, including audio and video producers, videographers, sound engineers, designers and more
- You are an amazing collaborator - you will be fun to work with, are likeable by clients and pull together excellent production teams
We are a rapidly expanding music tech and brand partnership business. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches above its weight, as well as with senior clients at brands and agencies.
This is a London-based position and may require some global travel. Salary and equity offer is competitive and based on experience.
In addition to base salary, Mixcloud offers myriad benefits such as stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment, health benefits, healthy office snacks and lunches and more!