We are looking for a highly organised, strategic, personable team player with a passion for music and a knowledge of the industry to join the Mixcloud Community team. The focus of this role is to be the main point of contact for the influential members of the Mixcloud Community, to help them use the platform to their full potential and to form strategic partnerships in line with the team’s objectives.
Mixcloud is a critical part of the global music & cultural landscape, with a foundation of 1M+ creators including DJs, tastemakers and radio stations who rely on us to connect them with fans and listeners, worldwide.
We are building a new, disruptive model that empowers any creator to launch their own subscription channel to directly monetize their fans, even beyond the world of music.
Whilst we have a great foundation in place, this is the beginning of our story. We are looking for the smartest and hungriest people to join our small team and help us realise this vision. This is going to be a hard, but exciting challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be the main point of contact for our existing partners/community - from dealing with queries and issues to identifying special content to feature
- You will liaise with key influencers from the community to form and run strategic partnerships in line with team objectives (e.g. contests, media partnerships)
- You will research Mixcloud data and online sources to provide influencer acquisition and partnership targets for the Head of Community
- You will audit the platform, discovering key community members to work with and feature
- You will assist the Head of Community and Comms Manager in running online and offline Community events and special projects
- You will contribute to creative brainstorms with the Brand Partnerships team, using your knowledge of the Community to suggest key influencer involvement
- You will help to manage interns and take responsibility of their tasks when they are unavailable
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are creative, enthusiastic and passionate about Mixcloud
- You have a broad knowledge of music and enjoy discovering new scenes
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder
- You are happy to work hard at the basic tasks, while identifying how to take your role to the next level
- You are extremely organised and have strong time management skills
- You are professional at all times both within the team and when communicating with the Community
- You believe in accuracy and efficiency
- You enjoy analysing data to help identify how to improve what you do
- You are a team player
We are a rapidly expanding music tech business. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches above its weight, giving you the opportunity to explore creative ideas and expand on your role.
This is a London-based position. You will sit within the Community team, reporting to the Head of Community.
In addition to base salary, Mixcloud offers myriad benefits such as generous stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment and strong opportunities for personal development.