Brand Partnerships Account Manager
We are looking for a brilliant Account Manager to oversee projects with our brand partners, from concept through execution. You will sit within the Brand Partnerships team, reporting to the Senior Account Manager and Head of Brand Partnerships.
Mixcloud helps connect brands to music and culture. We work with brands in technologically and culturally innovative ways, helping them partner with our community of talent and reach our audience of listeners. From pioneering audio branded content and native advertising campaigns through to fully integrated projects involving creative strategy, cultural positioning, digital content, events, talent partnerships and more.
We are also launching a new arm to the business called Loud, which is our insight, strategy and creative arm for brand partnerships. Through Loud we are building deep, strategic relationships with brands, helping them empathise, engage and activate in culture.
Some of our recent work: artist/event programming and a radio content hub for Dr Martens, a global new and next artist platform for W Hotels called Future Rising, a large scale pan European DJ contest for Mazda, cultural insight and strategy workshops for adidas and much more.
Mixcloud has built the world’s leading platform to connect listeners to radio shows, DJ sets and Podcasts. Inspire your ears and discover audio programmes from a community of over a million DJs and radio presenters - from superstars down to bedroom heroes who have built a strong following on Mixcloud.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be the supporting client contact for our major accounts and lead contact for smaller projects. You will develop amazing relationships with our clients - they will love working with you and beg to have you back on their next project.
- You will develop a strong understanding of your clients’ businesses, needs, expectations and requirements.
- You are an amazing collaborator - you will work with your team and pull together freelancers and external suppliers to deliver your projects.
- You will have an innate ability to produce work that looks and sounds amazing.
- You will support on overseeing budgets and resource allocations like a hawk.
- You will deliver work that you are proud of.
- You will work with the Senior Account Manager and Head of Brand Partnerships to find opportunities to generate additional revenue with current clients.
WHO ARE YOU:
- You have 4+ years of relevant industry experience in an environment such as an agency, startup, label or consultancy.
- You are passionate about music and the broader cultural landscape and you're passionate about working in projects that celebrate this space.
- You have a history of working on media/activation projects with a variety of brands.
- You have experience in developing and delivering client presentations and are a confident communicator.
- You are experienced and comfortable working with senior client stakeholders.
- You feel at home in both Keynote and Excel (i.e. you can do words and numbers!)
- Your results speak for themselves.
- You are a strategic and quick thinker that can help us innovate in pitch and execution.
- You have brilliant multi-tasking abilities and are able to prioritize workload and manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are an amazing project manager with meticulous attention to detail, delivering work that is of a high standard, on time and in budget.
We are a rapidly expanding music tech business. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches considerably above its weight, as well as directly with senior clients and the trailblazers in our community shaping the global creative and music industries of tomorrow.
This is a London-based position and may require some global travel. Salary and equity offer is competitive and based on experience.
In addition to base salary, Mixcloud offers myriad benefits such as generous stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment and strong opportunities for personal development.