Mixcloud Accelerator Programme (Brand Partnerships Team)
We are excited to launch our brand new Mixcloud Accelerator Programme, a 6-12 month paid Internship programme designed to fast track your career in the Brand Partnerships/Culture Marketing space.
You will gain invaluable hands-on experience in the industry, supporting the Brand Partnerships team in delivering global music campaigns for a number of key Mixcloud and LOUD clients. This is an exciting and varied entry-level role, responsible for a mix of event and content project delivery within a rapidly growing team.
You will have the opportunity to learn from and be mentored by our fantastic team internally, as well as our community of friends and partners in the industry.
For the right candidate and project dependant, there may be an opportunity for a permanent role upon successful completion of the programme.
Mixcloud is a Living Wage Employer. This is a paid placement with a salary of around £20K per annum.
The closing date for applications for this placement is end of play 31st July 2018.
Mixcloud is a critical part of the global music & cultural landscape, with a foundation of 1M+ creators including DJs, tastemakers and radio stations who rely on us to connect them with fans and listeners, worldwide.
Mixcloud also helps connect brands to music and culture, helping them partner with our community of talent and reach our audience of listeners. We have a new arm to the business called LOUD, which is our culture studio for brand partnerships. We help brands like Dr. Martens, W Hotels, Browns Fashion, Adidas, WKD and Jägermeister empathise, engage and activate within culture.
Whilst we have a great foundation in place, this is the beginning of the next phase of our story. We are looking for the smartest and hungriest people to join our small team and help us realise these visions. This is going to be a tough, but exciting challenge.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will assist the Production team in delivering high quality brand events; creating call sheets, liaising on artist riders and venue tech specs
- You will coordinate social media and event promotion with the Content Manager
- You will attend events as needed to ensure smooth running order on the day
- You will contribute to team brainstorms on creative ideas and talent bookings
- You will book travel for the Brand Partnerships team and talent we are programming
- You will assist the team with writing presentations for clients, collating pitches and campaign reports
- You will assist in managing branded channels on the Mixcloud platform - from uploading content to the channel to co-ordinating competitions
- You may be asked to assist on creative content; briefing designers and making changes with editors
- You will support the wider team with admin tasks; circulating meeting agendas, taking minutes, invoicing clients and suppliers, and updating internal documents
WHO ARE YOU?
- You likely have previous internship experience in a creative or music agency, or in house at a brand
- You are highly knowledgeable about culture and current trends, particularly music
- You have a broad interest in culture marketing, events and branded content
- You are extremely organised and able to prioritise and multitask
- You are detail-oriented
- You are able to take the initiative to help drive projects forward
- You are a confident communicator and good at building relationships; the best candidates will be given experience in client-facing responsibilities
We are a rapidly expanding music tech business.
We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches considerably above its weight, as well as with senior clients at brands, media agencies and creative agencies.
This is a London-based position.